Before we left for our trip, I met up for a special lunch with my dad. We had Chinese. Dad had chicken and broccoli, as always, and I had chicken with string beans (appallingly, this Chinese restaurant did not have mu shu chicken). My dad is a sweet and funny guy who looks like Steve Martin, who is a wild and crazy guy, which is somewhat different. But my dad, (also know as Chuck, Chucklet and CL) also has a very silly side. He’s also incredibly intelligent and holds about 40 masters’ degrees in subjects I can’t even pronounce. We like to listen to classical music together while conducting an imaginary orchestra. It's one of my favorite things.
Here are some of the sad photos of a very sad goodbye.


Dad, I love you so much. Thank you for believing in me. Let’s listen to Garrison Keillor on Saturdays and be on the phone at the same time. It will be almost like we are sitting next to each other....almost.
1 comment:
You guys are ridiculously cute. Yay Dad-O!
Post a Comment