
Marrone’s is the official pizza of my Mom’s side of the family.

That's Matthew, my cousin (even though I'm 25 years older than him). That kid is learning to walk pretty pretty good.

Janet is my mom’s sister (you might call her an “aunt”) and my godmother. She used to sneak me out of school when I was little to take me to see movies and stuff. She’s the best.

That’s Vince, Janet’s husband (you might call him an “uncle,” but I don’t for some reason). He spent most of the night trying to come up with things to bet on related to our trip to California, such as what percent Buddhist we’ll be (Vince says, “Ninety percent Christian, ten percent Buddhist,”) and what kind of medical conditions our new neighbors will have.
Afterwards, Rhi, Mom and I went to see my grandparents, Babe and Jordy, in Narberth.


My grandmom says that if I ever win an Oscar (not happenin’), I have to say, “This ones for you, Babe!” If that ever does happen, though, I’ll have to separately thank my wife, which will probably cause some questions to arise in the crowd.
Also, my Grandmom on her nephew Jack: “He’s an official with the FAA, which is probably why the airlines are so f-cked up.” I love my Grandmom.
Anyways, it was a great night of hanging out with my family and saying goodbye.
And Mom, if I do win an Oscar, I promise I’ll thank you first. I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment