Friday, December 24, 2010

Katsuya!

We here at Rhi & Benner, Inc. love food. All kinds of food, really, but particularly sushi. We're lucky because if there's one food that LA does better than anyone else, it's Mexican. But also LA is really good at sushi, especially a restaurant called Katsuya! There are actually several locations, but the one in Glendale has outdoor seating that overlooks a fountain, so we like it.



Their specialty is a fried sticky rice with spicy tuna on top. Unfortunately, we didn't get many closeup shots of the food, but look! There it is in its natural habitat!



Shortly after this photo was taken, this piece of sushi was eaten. RIP sushi. RIP in my belly.

2 comments:

katie and matt said...

In the words of Susan from Miracle on 34th Street, "I'm sorry (Benner), but you are perfectly wrong." Everyone knows that Texas does Mexican best (2nd only to Mexico), now and forevermore. Amen.

Benner said...

I'll believe it when I eat it, you guys.