This past weekend Benner and I officially celebrated our four years of marriage. We both agree that it's been an amazing adventure and we are so thankful to God for bringing us together. We have learned and grown so much together and look forward to decades and decades of experiences and memories to come.
What a gift to share your life with someone you admire, love, respect and enjoy so much! Benner makes me laugh every single day and is incredibly good to me. He is such a smart, thoughful, talented guy and I am humbled by the fact that he adores me like crazy! The feeling is mutual.
Living life together, in the exciting and mundane, the challenging times, fun times and every moment in between. I'm so thankful to share it with such an incredible man who does the right thing even when it's hard and loves me so well.
Anyway, I'll hit pause on the love fest and tell you about our weekend away to Mandalay Beach! We hit the outlets on the way there and then spent a relaxing time reading by the pool, enjoying the hot tub (it was a little cold), walking along the beach and eating yummy food that someone else made. I made friends with a horse named Charlie (ok, really just acquaitnaes but he was such a handsome horse). We laughed, reflected, talked about our dreams and sat silently with our books.
Here's a slideshow of some of our fun times there!
It's been a great four years! As we like to say, "Four more years! Four more years!"
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment