Saturday, August 7, 2010

The first Lewis Great Grandchild is born!

Just the other week I learned of the exciting news that my cousin had a baby! This the first great grandchild to my late Nain and Tiad (Welsh for Grandma and Grandpa) and I wish they were here to see him! I have not met my cousin Daniel's wife or her kids and it's been a few years since I've seen Daniel but I am so happy for them and look forward to meeting mom Sherri and their new baby boy.

The incredible thing is how much this newborn baby boy - Drake Thomas - looks so much like my Taid. Even at hours old, I can see my Taid's face in him. He was born at 7:18pm on July 22nd, and weighed in at 8 pounds 14 ounces and is 21 inches long.

Welcome to the world Drake!

No comments: