
This is Mojo. He was our dog for a few hours recently.
You see, I was walking home from work one night when I got a text message from Rhianwen. It said, "There's a dog in our apartment. Please come home. Can't explain."
"Hm," I thought. "This should be interesting."
When I got home, there was Mojo. Apparently, Rhianwen found him wondering through our building alone. One of our neighbors let him in, for reasons that still remain unknown, and Rhianwen took pity on the poor little pup. For a few short hours, our home became his home.


But alas, he could not stay. Wanting to find Mojo's owner rather than give him over to animal control, I fashioned a leash out of some string and took him for a walk around the block. Almost immediately, Mojo had found his home. And he was out of our lives that quickly.
Goodbye, dear sweet Mojo.

1 comment:
Mojo looks like he's part chihuahua. I think I'm in love.
Post a Comment