Saturday, April 11, 2009

My 20 cent shopping spree at Banana Republic!

Oh Banana Republic, how I love thee....

So a couple weeks ago I bought something at Banana Republic. At the end of the transaction, they gave me a little blue ticket. It told me to come back during a particular week in April with my Wonka-esque ticket and have it scanned. It could be worth one of three denominations of money.

So....

I went in yesterday and got my blue ticket scanned. $25! So I browsed around and found two items. A succesful try on session proved that I would in fact purchase the embellished tank and tee, each on sale totaling 32.98 plus tax..


But wait!! I have a Banana Luxe card entitling me to 10% off every purchase. Even if I have a coupon and even if I'm getting sale items. Victory! So they swiped my card and: REWARDS!

My grand total was 20 cents. How about that!?

No comments: