Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Chucklet!

Today is my dad Chuck's birthday. I sang "happy birthday" on the phone and we got to talk for a bit, but Dad, I just want to say again how much I love you and wish you a very special year. Thank you for a lifetime of Sound of Music harmonies, finger dancing/imaginary composing, sharing gallons of ice cream, summers at the Mann, warm gloves on a cold day, car drive talks, Garrison Keillor and so much more. I miss you so much and wish I could be there celebrate in person. But since I can't, here are many memories to share!

Me and my dad at Thanksgiving a couple years ago.

Me and my daddy.

He's always been my biggest fan.

Chuck when he was just a little guy.

What a nice German-looking baby.

My Daddy crawling, and looking a lot like Grandpa.

He always was a thinker.

Such a good looking pair...

Great ideas were brewing here.

Remember, sunlight is a very good source of vitamin D.

Toaster Chuck.

Most of all, he loves me. Happy birthday, daddo!

No comments: