Friday, October 31, 2008

The Audacity of Pumpkin


DSCN3900
Originally uploaded by michaelgbenner
Check it out kids! The Benners carved their first pumpkin together and what a masterpiece it turned out to be! I just wanted to show off our pumkin carving skills....which we performed with crappy kitchen knives, not actually tools! Apparently Martha Stewart sells a pumkin carving tool set. So trick or treating will now become political...although we are just leaving a bowl outside our door since a) we don't expect a lot of trick or treating traffic and b) we are celebrating Sean's birhthday tonight. Happy Birthday Sean! We'll be joining you for port and cake soon enough.....

2 comments:

CDE said...

That's some pretty skilled carving. Have you seen my pumpikon?

Rhi said...

Very impressive Clayton. I think I saw that at your place on Sean's birthday. Serious pumpkin carving skill and no doubt a conversation piece among your neighbors!