
Book shelf right near the front door.

Dining room.

A view of the kitchen from the dining room.

Our fridge magnets and the free Catholic calendar our friend gave us.

Our living room.

Reverse living room view.

Hallway.

Monkeys on the bed.

Benner's corner office with a view (also the bedroom).

Behind those giant sliding mirrors is a giant closet.

And here is the view from our front door.

6 comments:
Looks like Melrose Place.
Thank for the pics! Love it- you guys have done an awesome job! Hopefully we will be able to come visit some time and see it in person!
You know you're not the first to say that Jenn, though I've never seen it the show so I don't really know...I'd like to see photos of your place to see how it's coming along.
And Jen, you are my decorating inspiration! We would of course love to have you any time...in the interim at least we have scype:)
oh, there's monkey!
Great job. Now come decorate my apartment too. Thank you.
Monkey's personality has been really dull since you left.
Post a Comment