Rhi doesn't know anything about baseball, and when I tried to explain the rules she just said she was bored and wanted me to stop. Steve isn't a particularly big fan of the sport and just clapped for anything that happened on the field. As for Sarah, she was cheering for Drexel University for some reason. So really, I was the only one who felt the pain of the Phillies boring 3-1 loss.
Dodger Dogs are overrated, too. Here's some photos captured with a camera phone.



And because there's nowhere else to put this, here's a funny story. Rhianwen helped Sarah clean out her closet recently, and this is what they found.

That's right: 19 pairs of jeans. 19. Pairs. Of jeans. To be fair, its due to the fact that Sarah never throws clothes away, not that she is a compulsive shopper. It's possible that some of them date back to her undergrad days and others are strictly construction site jeans (Sarah is a geological engineer). But still. Nineteen. It was impressive to see them cover the bed.

2 comments:
I tracked your blog down stalker style and love the part in this post about how Rhi was bored with your sharing the rules and wanted you to stop. Love it. The thought of that scenario instantly brought a smile to my face. Miss you guys!
What can I say? Baseball looks pretty straight forward but when you start learning all the rules it gets complicated and I become confused. I just like the eating nachos, the sudden bursts of music and waiting for the wave to come around.....We miss you too!
Post a Comment