Friday, June 6, 2008

More celebrity sightings

Today we were in Whole Foods, and Rhianwen ran into Mr. Feeny from "Boy Meets World."


Apparently the guy is 81-years-old, and we gotta say he looks great. But the best part of the sighting was that Rhianwen kept calling him "Mr. Feeny," as if that was his real name. Feeny (AKA William Daniels, as I found out later) didn't really seem to be too happy about getting recognized, but we were elated nonetheless. The best part came when we were in line buying our groceries and Rhianwen was on the phone with her sister, when suddenly Feeny lined up behind us. Rhianwen: "Oh, here's Mr. Feeny again, he just got in line behind us."

Later, we were walking home from Trader Joe's (we only buy our produce at Whole Foods) when who should pull his car up in front of us but Bill Murray.


That's right, Dr. Peter Venkman himself, and one of my comedy idols. He looked like he was leaving CBS studios for some reason.

Today was a pretty good day.

3 comments:

CDE said...

OK - I totally would not have known who William Daniels was and I've probably cut him off in traffic a few times.

When people ask me if I've seen many celebrities in my five years here, all I can say is, "probably... I'm not sure."

Benner said...

It's funny that the only celebrities we have seen are the ones that I actually care about. I'm talking about Larry David and Bill Murray of course. I don't really care so much about spotting Mr. Feeny, despite the fact that Rhianwen was jumping for joy.

But if I passed by Angelina Jolie or someone of her ilk, I probably would not notice.

Anonymous said...

You guys better start taking pictures-of course maybe that is obnoxious and too touristy. But I am not sure if I am going to believe you- haha just kidding! miss you guys